Create a Raku implementation of gRPC
gRPC is a protocol that’s used extensively, by itself or as part of services such as etcd. For the time being, there’s no Raku module that offers a high-level interface to it.
In this project, the student would be expected to create and release to the Raku ecosystem a gRPC module, along with example on how to work with it.
- Functional version 0.1 released to the ecosystem.
- Examples included with the distribution on how to use it for interfacing with different services.
Required or prefered skills the student should have to be able to tackle this project.
- Some experience with Raku is appreciated, but not really needed. Will to learn will be a requisite.
- Experience in C to be able to use NativeCall for C interfacing, in case an adaptation of an already existing C module would be the way to go.
- JJ Merelo (email@example.com, GitHub), jmerelo on Freenode.